Saturday, August 24, 2013

Early in my several years as Senior Warden and Administrator of Truro Church ...

.... Joe Kitts came to my office and asked if he might bring men who had just accepted the Lord to see me because he always told them that the first thing they should do after accepting Jesus was to tell someone.  Many times Joe would come to my door and say, “____ has something he wants to share with you” and I invited him to come in.  The man would say, often with tears running down his face, “I just accepted Jesus as my Savior.”. I would usually give him a big hug and say a very brief prayer for him to have God’s strength to walk the walk.  I count it a privilege have be a witness to the most important fruit of the ministry of the Rev. Joe Kitts.

Gordon J. Klooster

No comments:

Post a Comment