- Don't get in arguments about God. Some people will argue for arguing sake (for example, Who did Cain marry?).
- Talk to the person about Jesus. This will either end the conversation abruptly or take you to a salvation talk.
- Learn how to give a Gospel message in one or two sentences, in a minute or less time.
- Gather prayer support when you go out to minister to people or on a door to door visit around a neighborhood.
- And always go in twos or threes.
Saved through conversations with his grandfather when he was seven, Joe was blessed with a testimony of God's protective love. I was blessed to serve on the prayer team he set up to support the door to door ministry. He had such a heart for the lost and the un-churched, and such a love for Christ and strong faith in God that all of us who served with him caught his vision.